Using Coaching to Lead™ is a hands-on class where you will learn what coaching is, how it is being used to transform the work environment and two coaching skills you can start using immediately.
Leaders are turning to coaching as an effective way to lead and manage. And they are getting powerful results. Find out what all the excitement is about and how you can benefit from the power of coaching.
Why organizations are investing in Using Coaching To Lead…
Could individuals and teams in your organization improve their communication skills? Are employees letting obstacles get in their way when trying to achieve goals? Do your leaders and managers have out-dated tools that are no longer effective in today’s work environment?
These are just a few of the challenges being tackled when coaching skills are embedded throughout an organization.
This Half-Day ‘Coach-Approach’ Workshop will:
• Explore what coaching is…and is not.
• Create clarity on how the business community is embracing coaching in the development of leaders.
• Educate participants on how to determine when to have ‘coaching conversations’.
• Teach two ‘Core Coaching Skills’ to implement in the workplace.
• Encourage participants in gaining insights into how they can use coaching to lead their respective organizations.
• Ensure participants leave with an Action Plan on how they will enhance their coaching skills post-workshop
Who should attend?
If you think coaching may be right for you and/or your organization but you still have questions or would like to learn more before making a bigger commitment, this class is for you.
“What was great about our session…they didn’t just try to apply a theory, but taught us how to fish. They took the mystery out of coaching and made it relevant and applicable to us!
The workshop was truly that …a workshop. My groups learn by doing and this session provided them the needed practice time. It was great to have a clearer understanding of coaching.”
Dr. Nancy Mathis
Wallace McCain Institute